Our project aims to break the cycle of domestic violence in all its forms.
For more information call 780-926-2532.
To provide a safe, supportive environment to women in crisis with or without children; and to promote the achievement of a life free from abuse through prevention, intervention, support and advocacy.
- Crisis Line: 926-3899 or toll free 1-888-926-0301. Free confidential support for men, women, and youth who are experiencing emotional distress.
- Residential Program: Free secure accommodations for women and children in crisis with priority going to those experiencing family violence. It provides education, support, safety planning, referrals and assistance in establishing a life free from abuse.
- Child Support Program: Provides respite care to mother while in residential program and supports children who have witnessed violence in the home.
- Outreach Program: Outreach services are provided to High Level and all its surrounding communities and reserves.
- Administration: 780-926-2277
- Visit the website at http://www.acws.ca/shelter
An organization which supports and reduces the effects to anybody who is a victim of a crime or tragedy such as domestic assauls , sexual assaults, suicides or attempted suicides, break and enter, child abuse, death notifications, motor vehicle accidents, etc.
High Level and Paddle Prairie call 780-926-5000
Fort Vermilion and La Crete call 780-927-3258